Register Your Student
Cedar Heights Middle School
Phone: (360) 874-6025
Fax: (360) 874-6429
How to Register Your Student:
- Please click here to start with PRE-REGISTRATION.
- When you complete Pre-registration, an enrollment specialist will contact you for further information and e-mail you supplemental forms to be filled out to complete enrollment.
- You will need to provide the following documents from the previous school:
- Birth Certificate
- Previous School Records (Grade Reports, Test Scores)
- Health information
- Additional Services received (Special Education/IEP, 504 plan/Gifted/speech)
Washington State Law (RCW 28A.31) requires that all children admitted to public and non-public schools be immunized against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, rubella, mumps, and varicella. Students must have a completed Certificate of Immunization Status form to submit to school authorities upon enrolling or transferring into a Washington State School.
Administration of Medication at School
State law dictates that all medications (prescription and OTC) require a physician's signature. Form157 Medication at School must be completed and on file with the school nurse/Health Room for each medication to be administered. All medications must have appropriate labeling. The form is available on the district website forms library.
Students who live outside of the Cedar Heights Middle School service area, but live in the South Kitsap School District service area, may submit an Open Enrollment Application (available on the district website forms library). Transportation will be the responsibility of each student's parent/guardian.
Enrollment for Non-District Residents
Students who live outside the district's boundaries are welcome to attend South Kitsap Schools as long as the school has sufficient space and the parents/guardians are willing to provide transportation. A Choice Transfer Request must be initiated through the student's home district office for approval.